Open Positions in the U.S.
Director, Client Strategies
The primary role of a ClearPoint Director, Client Strategies (DCS) is to execute our firm’s sales and marketing strategy for securing new business. But the role is so much more than just a simple sales person. ADCS quickly becomes a partner with our clients. Maximizing a deep understanding of our customer’s needs aDCS connects the right solutions with each unique problem. A successful DCS will:
- Use a combination of your own and ClearPoint’s network to identify, qualify, scope, and propose new engagements working proactively with leadership and subject matter experts.
- Establish a process for creating and expanding a sales pipeline.
- Lead the execution of discovery calls to accurately define the problem(s) our clients – and future clients – may be facing.
- Work with ClearPoint’s subject matter expert team to develop solutions that meet prospective client needs.
- Manage client expectations during projects and turn opportunities into long-term relationships.
Interested? Email us your resume and cover letter.
Open Positions in India
- U.S. Headquarters: 19 W. College Avenue, Suite 350, Yardley, PA 19067
- Europe Office: 16 Hanover Square Mayfair, London, Greater London, W1S 1HT, United Kingdom
- India Office: 404 & 403, Mayfair Towers I Wakdewadi, Shivajinagar Pune 411 005
- US: +1 201-683-9944
- Europe: +46 723-84-8008
- India: +91 020-4019-9299